Use the number of rows in Gravity Forms list fields for calculations and prices. Simple ticket sales, group charters, catering bookings, and seat reservations can be built more easily in Gravity Forms because you can use a List field and count how many rows there are.
- charge a fixed fee per row
- use volume-based discounts with calculation formulas
- show different content and fields as the number of rows changes
- change confirmation messages based on the number of rows
- send different notification messages for more rows